Calendly


I am excited about a new scheduling resource called Calendly. Calendly provides a personalized link to share with people so they can make appointments to meet with you. It syncs to your Google Calendar and has the ability to make appointments based on your free/busy time on your Google Calendar.

I have joined and synced my calendar. If you want to make an appointment with me for a digital learning opportunity, please visit www.calendly.com/megancox or use the link in my signature. I hope this gives you another way to stay in touch with me as well as an idea to use for scheduling appointments with students and/or parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning up for EOY

Insert Images into your Quizzes using Google Quizzes aka Forms

2016 Microsoft Office for Home Use